1. Take a picture of York Minster
It’s beautiful architecture is just up the road from us.
2. Reenact a scene from Harry Potter at The Shambles
3. Scoff some treats at York's Chocolate Story
4. Visit the National Railway Museum
Home to some iconic locomotives, the museum celebrates the past, present and future of the railways.
5. Get lost in York Maze
An amazing day out for everyone in the family, based around a giant maze made from maize plants.
6. Walk along York City Walls
Take a guided tour or a leisurely stroll along the historic walls that have protected York for nearly 2000 years.
7. Go back in time at York Dungeon
8. Shop till you drop at York Designer Outlet
The outlet is a must visit destination for fashion and shopping, home to over 100 leading designer and high street brands.